Midwifery jobs in Australia
At Pulse Australia, we provide midwives with unique access to midwifery jobs nationwide, empowering professional development and career advancement through our network of exclusive opportunities.
Our agency and permanent midwife job opportunities
Midwives are an integral support force for Australian mothers and families, who use their critical skills and experiences amid one of life’s most unique experiences.
Pulse Australia is a proud supporter of midwives in every stage of their career, providing access to a vast range of midwifery jobs. Whether you’re seeking an agency midwife job with a high degree of flexibility, or the stability of a permanent position, our dedicated team of specialists are ready to help you achieve your career goals. At Pulse Australia, your preferences are our guiding light, shaping curated opportunities that directly complement your professional needs and objectives.
What do I need to become a midwife with Pulse?
Australian midwives need exceptional communication skills and a high degree of critical skills in order to deliver patient-focused outcomes.
In order to pursue your next midwifery job with Pulse, we require registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Our extensive range of roles means we’re able to match you with midwife jobs that suit your prior midwifery experience, as well as your unique career preferences.
Why work with Pulse as a midwife?
At Pulse Australia, we’re proud to offer the following benefits (and more!)...
- Appropriate, skills-based rates: At Pulse, your skills and experience are rewarded with pay rates that are aligned to competitive market standards.
- Exclusive employment prospects: Gain a competitive advantage through Pulse’s exclusive range of midwifery jobs not available through any other staffing service.
- An outstanding support network: With our dedicated team at your disposal, you’ll have the assistance you need at every stage of the process.
- Smooth onboarding and compliance processes: We reduce the stress associated with job transitions through the facilitation of a seamless registration and compliance process.
- Access to unique voluntary training: Increase your professional capabilities with our range of exclusive voluntary training programs.
- Easy online accessibility: Submit timesheets, payslips and work history in our central online portal.
- Travel and accommodation support: If required, our team can assist you in arranging travel and accommodation needs for your next midwifery job.
- Opportunities across the country: Find a role across Australia with our nationwide job openings.
- Unparalleled customer service: Experience the Pulse Australia difference for yourself with our unparalleled dedication to the highest standards of customer service.
We also provide rich insights that can support you in your employment journey, including advice on interview questions relevant for midwifery jobs, comprehensive guidance for your continued professional development, and industry-specific tips to enhance your ongoing career.
Ready to take the next steps in your midwifery career? Register as a candidate or request a call back today. Discover your potential with our network of rewarding midwife jobs across Australia.