We have an exciting opportunity for you to work in a dynamic team leading our approach to the provision of quality care to clients of the Mental Health Service.
Pulse Staffing have partnered with a leading public and private health network who provide specialist mental health assessment, intervention and treatment to patients with a range of mental health issues, who face a range of social challenges in both inpatient and community settings.
- Current Ahpra Registration
- Minimum 2 years post graduate as a Mental Health Nurse
- Working with Children Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Prior experience working with adolescence.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads with in a complex environment.
- Competitive annual salary based on your years of experience plus superannuation plus salary packaging!
If you are interested in full time permanent positions, click the APPLY button below or send your resume to email@example.com
**If this role isnt for you, Pulse Staffing provide a generous refer a friend bonus! Enquire about our other vacancies today!