Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse with a passion for Aged Care seeking a permanent role in a beautiful mordern aged care facility? Our well established Aged Care client in Sydney's inner West, is seeking a Registered Nurse to join the team.
Our client prioritizes resident safety and well-being, offering top-notch care and service in a supportive environment.
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Location: Sydney's inner West
- Shifts: Monday to Friday, Morning Shifts
- Hours: 6:30am - 2:30pm
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years with a background in aged care (No new grads please)
- Approachable and friendly demeanor
- Commitment to maintaining high-quality care standards
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive work environment with opportunities career growth within the organisation
- Master classes and workshops for further development
- Rewarding work with the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of elderly residents
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a dynamic team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our elderly residents.
To express your interest please contact Bethany on 02 9054 7401 or email Bethany.Murphy@pulsestaffing.com.au