Pulse Staffing have partnered with a large local health district and require an experienced Speech Pathologist to join the team until December 2024.
The position includes teaching students within the clinical caseload of caring for adult outpatients across two sites as well as in a rehabilitation unit. The selected candidate will collaborate closely with the Senior Speech Pathologists on Site, as well as the specialised Adult Outpatient Clinician.
The Speech Pathologist would be required to work full time hours Monday to Friday, to start immediately (part time will also be considered).
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- Strong adult Speech Pathology clinical experience in inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Interest and experience in provision of supervision to undergraduate students or less experienced staff.
- Strong time management, problem solving skills and flexibility to adapt to a busy caseload and student learning and support needs
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Current Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership
- Valid Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Four weeks annual leave (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Up to 12 allocated days off each year (for full-time employees)
- Superannuation contributions 11%
- Salary packaging - Up to $9k for living expenses + $2.6k meal & entertainment + Novated leasing.
- Fitness Passport
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals
We are unable to accommodate visa sponsorship for applicants requiring a visa for this position.
To submit your interest APPLY NOW or email your current CV to email@example.com