Pulse Staffing have partnered with a large local health district on the Sapphire Coast and require an experienced Speech Pathologist based in public health to join the team on an ongoing basis.
The client is willing to consider both locum and permanent candidates.
Accommodation can be provided for locum.
The Speech Pathologist would be required to work full time hours Monday to Friday, to start as soon as possible.
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- Tertiary qualification as a Speech Pathologist and eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA).
- Demonstrated proficient written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Extensive broad generalist knowledge, clinical proficiency and ability to work with minimal supervision, and collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work / caseload across a regional area.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development, quality improvement and evidence based practice.
- Demonstrated ability to lead planning and evaluation of team activities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide and coordinate staff and student supervision.
- Current unrestricted drivers' licence and the ability to maintain. Ability and willingness to drive/travel as the role requires. This may involve driving long distances.
- Valid Police Check and Working with Children Check
- $20,000 of incentives offered
We are unable to accommodate visa sponsorship for applicants requiring a visa for this position.
To submit your interest APPLY NOW or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org