Pulse Staffing are one of the busiest healthcare recruitment companies in Australia.
We are experiencing significant growth, and require a resourcer for our busy nursing team.
As the recruitment resourcer, you role will be speaking to nurses on a daily basis and obtaining and understanding their experience. You will be required to complete a structured interview process, provide documentation to the nurses to complete for compliance measures and reference checking.
About the role:
- Placing job advertisements on advertising platforms
- Screening and interviewing nurses for suitable opportunities
- Compiling all compliance documents from the nurses applications
- Onboarding nurses for casual shifts and permanent opportunities
- Placing shifts from the hospitals into the database
- Matching the shifts with the appropriate nurse
- Have an understanding of the healthcare sector and nursing (desirable however not essential)
- Have clear and concise communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Have a great sense of humour!
If this role sounds like you, email CV to email@example.com or APPLY NOW