Pulse Staffing are excited to work alongside an excellent boutique rehab provider who are seeking Occupational Rehabilitation Consultants to join their team in Sydney.
As a Rehab Consultant, you will work with a variety of clients managing treatment plans and supporting clients in their return to work goals. This position sits within the Same Employer team.
They are seeking an individual who is self-motivated and enjoys working within a flexible environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- Current FULL registration with AHPRA or ESSA
- Demonstrated understanding in assessment, planning and evaluating interventions
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders, build and continually develop relationships
- Capacity to exercise autonomous judgement with minimal direct supervision
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Valid Australian Driver's License and Vehicle
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (Desired but not essential)
About the Role:
- Work from Home and travel direct to appointments - Full home equipment setup supplied
- Carry out a variety of assessments and pre-employment medical checks
- Deliver return to work services, ergonomic assessments and training
- Working within the Same Employer team
- Develop and deliver Occupational Rehabilitation strategies focusing on the planning and implementation of safe return to work activities
- Salary starting from $80k up to $105k
- Annual Bonus
If this sounds like your ideal role -> APPLY NOW
Please contact Rebecca on 02 9054 7498 or email@example.com for further information!