Registered Nurses for Clinical Trials
New Zealand - Auckland and Otago
We are seeking registered nurses to discuss opportunities to work on clinical trials and research projects across New Zealand. Flexible employment opportunities available (casual or fixed term contracts available for the suitable candidates).
Opportunities exist to work on a range of exciting medical research projects, including opportunities to work on COVID-19 studies.
Essential skills and qualifications required:
- Ability to perform vital sign assessments, ECGs (if required), perform patient interview etc.
- Ability and competency to work alone in the home/residential environment
- NCNZ registered - also keen to hear from AHPRA registered nurses
Desired skills and accreditations:
- Clinical research experience
- Experience handling/processing biospecimens with a centrifuge
- COVID-19 immunisation
All successful candidates will be provided training before being deemed competent to conduct visits and will need to undertake training in essential research certificates (GCP and IATA) if not already obtained.
Please contact Starsha Green to find out more - firstname.lastname@example.org