Fantastic permanent opportunities available for Registered Nurses to work for a well-established Aged Care organisation. It has easy access to major shopping centres, parks, local eateries and picturesque mountain ranges.
You will be responsible for providing safe and exceptional clinical care to the residents whilst respecting their needs, wants and individual preferences towards their health and well-being.
- Current AHPRA registration
- 1+years experience working as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care
- Excellent clinical skills and has a passion for providing outstanding patient care
- A passion for individual care to residents and their families
- Accurate patient documentation and record keeping skills
- Sound knowledge of Aged Care standards
- Competitive salary package with not for profit salary packaging
- Opportunity to work in a close-knit, supportive team environment
- A range of shifts available to suit your lifestyle
- Sponsorship on offer if required - pathway to PR
- Up to 8 weeks temporary accomodation available
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organisation
- Permanent full-time & part-time positions available providing stability and job security
If you are looking for an organisation that not only supports you but supports your ongoing training and career development then please apply. Other locations also available!
Feel free to send your resume to Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a private conversation please call (02)9054 7441😊