Pulse Staffing have partnered with a tertiary teaching hospital located in the ACT and are seeking a Registered Nurse with experience working within Emergency to join their team.
As the Registered Nurse, you will perform comprehensive nursing care whilst working within a multidisciplinary team.
About the role:
- Provide care to patients whilst liaising with families, medical staff, nurses, allied health and support staff as well as external parties
- Provide evidence-based nursing care based on the patients individualised care plan
- Monitor and review standards of nursing practice to ensure you are working within your scope of practice
- Provide an advanced level of nursing care whilst being able to function as a team leader if required
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working within an Emergency department
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Relevant working rights for Australia
- Relevant tertiary education as a Registered Nurse
- Sponsorship considered for the right applicants
This opportunity is due to commence in January 2024 with interviews prior to commencement.
If this role sounds like you, submit your application via the APPLY NOW tab.