Pulse Staffing have partnered with a tertiary teaching hospital located in the ACT and are seeking Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join their team.
We have multiple positions available across multiple wards including: Emergency, Theatres - Scrub Scouts and Anaesthetics and Recovery, Cath Lab, CCU and ICU.
As the Registered and Enrolled Nurse working in these wards you will be required to perform comprehensive nursing care whilst working within a multidisciplinary team.
About the role:
- Provide care to patients whilst liaising with families, medical staff, nurses, allied health and support staff as well as external parties
- Provide evidence-based nursing care based on the patients individualised care plan
- Monitor and review standards of nursing practice to ensure you are working within your scope of practice
- At least 3 years demonstrated experience working within the above mentioned wards
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Relevant working rights for Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Sponsorship considered for the right applicants as well as temporary accommodation
This opportunity is due to commence in January 2024 with interviews prior to commencement.
If this role sounds like you, submit your application via the APPLY NOW tab.