Pulse Staffing Australia, part of Acacium Group, is the first truly global healthcare solutions partner.
We support clients to deal with the dual challenges of increased demand and structural skill shortages, by providing blended temporary, contract and permanent workforce solutions.
Pulse Staffing Australia operates in both Acute (hospital) and Aged Care divisions, both of which are experiencing significant growth throughout Australia.
To help meet increased client demand we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Acute team. We currently provide casual nursing solutions to hospitals in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Queensland, Canberra and Tasmania and you will be required to manage the staffing for one of the above mentioned states.
As a specialist recruitment consultant, you will be truly passionate about healthcare, have exceptional customer service, and a strong business acumen that will see you succeed in the role.
Your varied day will include:
- Developing and nurturing relationships with clients in the private and public sectors
- Sourcing suitable nurses for our clients in accordance with their job specifications
- Building your own exclusive network of nurses and ensuring compliance and reference checks are complete
- Interviewing candidates, qualifying, and building rapport
You will have the following attributes:
- Clear and Concise communication skills
- Experience working within a recruitment, sales or customer service industry
- Ability to work within a team and achieve individual and team targets
- Be self-motivated and have a passion to succeed
- Be a Team Player and a passion for healthcare
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission on everything you bill + additional rewards
- Ongoing support and training
- Class Pass gym & wellbeing membership
- A day off for your birthday
- Wellbeing day off
- Volunteer days
- Access to our EAP which includes access to free mental health professionals
- Team building events every quarter
- Quarterly & yearly awards and recognition, including domestic & international travel & fine dining
To find out more about this amazing opportunity, please phone Tahleah on 02 9054 7408 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org