Pulse staffing are currently seeking Recruitment Consutlants with all level of experince to jopin our busy acute team.
This role will see you working at a fast pace placing nurses across both private and public hospitals located throughout Sydney.
This is a full time perm role based in our brand new Sydney office.
Join a progressive and rewarding recruitment company that prides itself on being accredited Investors in our People.
- Building relationships with range of prospective clients
- Managing and leveraging existing relationships
- Managing recruitment processes to deliver weekly/monthly targets
- Working towards KPI's and filling shifts with experienced nurses throughout Sydney
- Competitive salary and commission structure, with uncapped earning potential.
- Have your experience and successes recognised as a key player of the business. Everyone is heard and encouraged to offer opinions.
- Regular Incentives including all-expenses trips and team building days out.
- Financial rewards and celebratory meals.
- Be part of a socially active and supportive team with a great balance of competitive hard work and plenty of fun.
- Investors in People with a consistent focus on support through our established career development pathway, providing you a clear pathway and training to reach your potential.
- International development and travel opportunities with clients, candidates and offices around the world.
- Recognised as one of the Best Companies to Work For with support from our parent company, one of the largest healthcare staffing providers in the UK and beyond.
You will need:
- To demonstrate ambition, focus, drive, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Ideally at least 1 year full time as a Nurse Recruitment Consultant however great communication skills and the desire to succeed will be highly considered
- Knowldege of Acute nursing sector
Pulse are actively hiring now! Interviews are commneicng shortly so to submit your interest email CV to