Pulse Staffing are excited to work alongside hospitals and private practices all over Australia who are on the lookout for Occupational Therapists specialising in Paediatrics to join their growing team!
The role will include providing therapy and assessments to children with a wide range of developmental conditions. We provide ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current FULL registration with AHPRA
- Ideally 12 months experience working with a Paediatric caseload and experience with children with autism and developmental delays (Not essential)
- Current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Willingness to learn and further your career in a Paediatric setting
About the Role:
- Paediatric caseload working with children
- In clinic assessments and interventions
- Permanent, casual and contract opportunities available
- Functional assessments
- Attractive salary plus benefits
- Access to mentors and supervision
If this sounds like your ideal role -> APPLY NOW
Please contact Lucy on 02 9054 7408 and select option 2, or email@example.com for further information!