Are you looking for change as a Disability Support Worker, have you thought about working in the Not For Profit sector? Use your skills to make a difference in the life of someone with a Spinal Cord Injury, Physical Disabilities, and Cerebral Palsy.
Have you ever thought about working with people with spinal cord injury, a highly specialised area of nursing? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
About the Role
I am currently working with an amazing NFP organisation who are seeking currently seeking a motivated and experienced Disability Support Workers to join their team. You will start as a casual with the option for a permanent position.
You will be reporting into the Clinical Nurse Consultant and will be working in our state-of-the-art facility with a team of dedicated support staff, ensuring duties are performed in an appropriate manner and in compliance with legislation and service standards including a person-centred approach.
To be successful in this position you will have the knowledge and ability to work closely with communities from a diverse, and cultural neighbourhoods, you will possess sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety.
This role would be ideal for a registered nurse from person centred approach with some clinical skills, with the ability to have empathy from a mental health background, who loves a challenge, can multitask, is solutions focused and has the ability to look outside the box.
- 1 year experience
- NDIS Worker Screening Check or willing to obtain one
- NFP Tax benefits
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to manage conflicting situations
- Positive solution focused
- Great interaction and communication skills
- Upbeat approach, with self-motivation and well-developed organisation skills
- Competent in working independently, as well as being a strong a team member.
- Demonstrated track record of working with Physical disabilities
- Awareness of people with a disability/health concern
- Enjoy the Benefits of NFP culture
- Group-friendly accommodating workplaces
- Exceptional career and learning prospects
- The location of the workplaces is in walking distance from bus/train transportation.
- Off-street parking
Should you have any questions, please get in contact email@example.com