Pulse Staffing have partnered with a large operator of private hospitals and require an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join the team on a full time locum or permanent basis.
The Clinical Psychologist will be responsible for providing quality mental health intervention to patients attending the inpatient and outpatient day program.
- The successful candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team to provide a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment for patients to gain and apply knowledge and skills, required in their journey towards recovery from a mental illness.
- Facilitate group-based psychology within the inpatient and outpatient programs, including CBT-e, DBT, MANTRA, mindfulness-based therapies. The outpatient program similarly draws from CBT-e, DBT and mindfulness-based therapies
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge relevant to the needs of patients and their families.
- Demonstrate clinical skills needed to work with challenging clients, including familiarity with a variety of therapeutic interventions applicable to the field of Mental Health
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Relevant working rights for Australia
- Completion of relevant degree
- Current Police Check
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
This role is available Immediately. Sponsorship is not supported for this role.
To submit your interest APPLY NOW or email your current CV to email@example.com