Pulse Staffing are a very busy international Recruitment company.
Recently our Acute Healthcare team have experienced significant growth and require an experienced administration assistant to work alongside the manager and also provide assistance to the recruitment consultants on a daily basis.
You role will include the following:
- Assisting the manager with screening professional healthcare candidates over the phone and entering into the database
- Ensuring all compliancy measures are adhered to - this includes compiling qualifications, reference checks, Resumes and any relevant documents relating to the candidates application process
- Assisting with major projects Pulse are exclusively working on and reporting each day in relation to the progress
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Assisting the operations executive with other ad hoc duties as required
- Be able to think outside the square, use initiative and action tasks with attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Have a desire to succeed and an interest in healthcare
- You will be required to work on a full time permanent basis from our brand new CBD offices
We are actively recruiting for this role NOW To submit your interest APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted